Gorgeous creamy cauliflower mash, I could eat this all day long! it tastes exactly like mashed potatoes but with WAY more health benefits.
While I love this puree/mash there are so many things you can make with cauliflower the list is quite honestly endless. Give it a go if you are wanting to reduce your carb intake, but still crave comfort food, it’s the bomb!!
Can be made ahead of time and reheated
- 1 medium head cauliflower, cut up into florets
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 glove of garlic
- Steam cauliflower and garlic (if using) until soft.
- Drain, reserving some of the liquid
- place cauliflower, garlic, butter, salt, pepper in the bowl of your food processor
- Process until smooth and creamy
- Use extra butter, milk or cooking water to reach desired consistency