Gorgeous creamy cauliflower mash, I could eat this all day long! it tastes exactly like mashed potatoes but with WAY more health benefits.
While I love this puree/mash there are so many things you can make with cauliflower the list is quite honestly endless. Give it a go if you are wanting to reduce your carb intake, but still crave comfort food, it’s the bomb!!
We also love cauliflower in these recipes Healthy Creamy Carbonara Sauce and this Gluten Free Fish Pie.
Can be made ahead of time and reheated
Creamy Cauliflower Mash
Serves: serves 4
- 1 medium head cauliflower, cut up into florets
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 glove of garlic
- Steam cauliflower and garlic (if using) until soft.
- Drain, reserving some of the liquid
- place cauliflower, garlic, butter, salt, pepper in the bowl of your food processor
- Process until smooth and creamy
- Use extra butter, milk or cooking water to reach desired consistency
No Replies to "Creamy Cauliflower Mash"