Thin and crispy herb & garlic pizza bread finished off with a drizzle of avocado oil just before serving YUMMY!!
This garlic pizza bread is so quick and easy (especially if using good quality store-brought bases) you can whip this up in a matter of minutes and it tastes great with the fresh garlic and herbs.
Please don’t skip adding the oil prior to serving, it really makes all the difference.
If you like homemade pizza try this Peri Peri Chicken Pizza
Replace the avocado oil with any other flavoured oil, or just use olive oil
- 1 thin pizza base
- 4 cloves of garlic crushed/minced
- 1 tablespoon of fresh or dried mixed herbs
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- ½ tablespoon avocado oil (optional)
- ½ cup parmesan cheese (optional)
- Pre heat your oven as per directions on the pizza base package
- drizzle the olive oil over the base and spread around evenly with the back of a spoon
- Crush garlic cloves and herbs and spread evenly over the pizza base
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and bake in the oven for around 10 - 15 minutes or according to the pizza base instructions
- Prior to serving drizzle with avocado oil