Blue cheese sauce and Best Baked Chicken Wings Ever are a match made in heaven. The blue cheese sauce is so yummy with the hot spicy wings, but so quick and easy, it literally takes five minutes to whip up.
Actually we love this sauce with MANY things, its great thinned with a bit of milk or water, to make it into a dressing and drizzled over Peri Peri Chicken Pizza or a beautiful fresh salad.
We also love it with a delicious steak or as a dip for vegetable sticks and chips!! The options are endless, lets just say that it goes with anything you want it to!!
Ava ( my 9 year old daughter) has liked blue cheese since she was about 3, which I found unusual, as it is such an acquired taste and not one that I liked until I was an adult!, but she LOVES this Blue Cheese Sauce.
Feel free to substitute the garlic mayonnaise/aioli for plain mayonnaise if that’s all you have.
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- ¼ cup crumbled blue cheese
- 3 tablespoons sugar free garlic mayonnaise or garlic aioli
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- Using a stick mixer, blitz the sour cream, blue cheese, mayonnaise, or aioli, garlic powder, and lemon juice in a bowl until well combined.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve