This Strawberry Smoothie Breakfast Bowl is fabulous, and not just for Breakfast, at any time of the day when you feel like something nutritious delicious and fabulously easy!
Prep the night before if you don’t have time in the morning, but this literally takes no more than five minutes.
Furthermore it is perfect as a “to go” breakfast/snack to enjoy on the run.
We have been told for as long as I can remember that Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, so it is great to be able to pack as much nutrition in as you can, without compromising on taste.
If you love variety for breakfast try some of these delicious recipes Strawberry Overnight Oats or Homemade Muesli or Overnight Oats & Berry Parfait or Apple Crumble Overnight Oats or Blueberry Overnight Oats or Carrot Cake Overnight Oats
Yields 1 serve
5 minPrep Time
5 minTotal Time
- 1 cup of probiotic natural yoghurt
- 1 cup fresh or frozen strawberries
- 1 banana
- chia seeds
- shredded coconut
- flaked almonds
- Place yoghurt, strawberries and 3/4 of the banana in a blender and blitz until smooth
- Pour into a deep bowl and top with the rest of the banana and other ingredients
- Stir prior to eating to distribute the toppings through the smoothie Enjoy
Please note this is for one serve only, make more as required
No Replies to "Strawberry Smoothie Breakfast Bowl"