I love a green smoothie, to me they are just such a delicious refreshing way to get a healthy dose of greens without it tasting like you are.
The amount of baby spinach or kale is just an indication and you can add more if you wish. The frozen banana really makes all the difference to the creaminess of the smoothie.
I generally keep bags of sliced bananas in the freezer so it is ready when I want it.
- 1 cup of baby kale or spinach or a mix of both
- 1 banana (frozen if possible)
- 2 cups coconut water, milk or your favourite milk
- Place all your ingredients in a blender
- Blend on high speed until completely smooth and creamy