These corn & veggie fritters evolved from a corn fritters recipe that my Dad used to make us on a night if he ever wanted to cook, they were always really yummy, but in an effort to ALWAYS get more vegetables into our meals I have pimped them a bit!!!!
As with most of my recipes, these corn & veggie fritters are very versatile and you can basically add or take out anything that you like or do not like.
We love these stacked up and drizzled with this delicious Sugar Free Sweet Chilli Sauce
- 1 can of creamed corn
- 2 eggs whisked
- 3\4 cup self raising flour
- ½ cup grated carrot
- 1 spring onion
- ½ cup grated courgette/zucchini
- ⅓ cup finely chopped kale, spinach or silverbeet
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh coriander (cilantro)
- Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl
- mix together until no flour is visible
- Fry dessertspoon full amounts in the frying pan on a medium heat until golden, turn and cook other side
- Serve with your favourite dipping sauce