Creamy delicious sugarfree vanilla ice cream with only good REAL ingredients and none of the hidden nasty’s.
This ice cream is not only real yummy, but really quick and easy, it’s our go to vanilla ice cream when I can’t be bothered with anything that takes a little longer to prepare like our French Vanilla Ice-cream.
It also makes the most fantastic Ice Cream Sundaes.
It is so nice knowing exactly what is in our foods that we are eating, and when you look at the ingredients in some of the store-bought foods you almost need a science degree to know what they are!!
Recipes like this takes so little time, but taste so good, we are one family that won’t be buying ice-cream any more.
Notes – if you love chocolate, try our delicious chocolate ice cream recipe.
- 300 mls pouring cream
- 1 cup of whole milk (not lite or skim)
- ¾ cup dextrose
- pinch of salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- In a mediium saucepan combine cream, milk salt, vanilla and dextrose
- Heat gently over a low heat
- Beat with a whisk or hand mixer until dextrose has dissolved.
- Put in the fridge for at least 2 hours or overnight
- Pour into your icecream machine make according to manufacturers directions