Delicious Sweet Chilli Fish, fresh fish and vegetables baked in a yummy sugar free sweet chilli sauce, ideal as a quick, easy, but nutritious meal.
You will need a sugar free sweet chilli sauce, if you cannot find one (I never can) use this recipe sweet chilli sauce you just may need to increase the amount.
This recipe is very open to modification, it is really just an idea, I am the type of cook who never really follows a recipe, I add a bit of this and a bit of that so suit our own tastes and requirements.
Please do the same with this recipe, amounts are very dependant on how much you eat these are just an idea, but feel free to increase or decrease amounts to suit. Other vegetables can be used as you prefer, if you like more sauce just add more.
If you don’t want to turn your oven on, these are great on the barbecue or steam your vegetables and fish and stir the sauce through once cooked.
Baking times depend on the fish you use just keep an eye one it.
- 400 grams fresh white fish fillets (use your preferred fish)
- 1 red capsicum
- ½ a large head of broccoli
- ½ cup sweet chilli sauce
- make 4 parcels from tin foil
- divide your fish and vegetables into 4 and arrange in the tin foil
- Add 2 -3 tablespoons of sweet chilli sauce over each parcel
- Bake for around 25 minutes at 180 c
No Replies to "Sweet Chilli Fish"