This sugar free hoisin sauce is so easy to make and so much more healthy than the store bought sauce.
Mix all ingredients in a small saucepan over a low heat, mixing until all ingredients are well combined and smooth.
Try and reduce the amount of sweetener or omit all together, I often put in one or two tablespoons of coconut milk which I find is sweet enough.
You can double the ingredients if you want larger amounts. Store in the refrigerator for up to a week.
- 2Tablespoon Peanut Butter
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon dextrose (optional)
- 2 teaspoons vinegar
- 1 glove minced garlic or ⅛ teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- Sriracha or any hot pepper sauce optional (amount to your taste )
- Mix all ingredients together in a small saucepan over low heat, until smooth and completely combined.