So quick and easy but so yummy, this satay chicken quesadilla makes a fantastic quick meal, whether it be lunch, a light dinner or a snack.
I always try to add baby spinach and kale into many of my recipes, the health benefits are so good and it’s just an easy way to make sure you are getting enough nutrients.
I generally have a quesadilla at least twice a week for lunch in Winter the meats and sauces differ but I always make sure it has greens in it.
Try making your own sugar free Satay Sauce with this recipe.
Satay Chicken Quesadilla
Quick, easy and delicious
Serves: 1 serve
- 1 wholemeal wrap. or mountain bread etc
- 1 tablespoon satay sauce
- ½ tablespoon chopped red onion
- ¾ cup finely sliced smoked or cooked chicken
- ½ cup of your favourite cheese, finely sliced
- handful of baby rocket, spinach or kale
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your sandwich press
- Spread satay sauce over the base of the wrap
- Then layer onion and chicken and finally cheese and greens
- season with salt and pepper
- Place in sandwich press and cook until cheese is melted and just ozzing out
No Replies to "Satay Chicken Quesadilla"