These strawberry bliss balls have become my favourite delicious indulgence, actually I think I am becoming addicted to them!!
The great thing about them, other than tasting so yummy, is that they are so quick and easy, plus they are actually not all that bad for you, so you get to indulge pretty much guilt free!!
We are fructose free so we use powered glucose or rice malt syrup to sweeten. If you are not fructose free, use what ever sweetener you prefer.
Yields 30 balls
Raw Strawberry Bliss Balls
5 minPrep Time
5 minTotal Time
- 2 cups of coconut (shredded or desiccated)
- 1 cup of fresh or frozen strawberries
- 1/4 cup of ground almonds
- 1/2 cup of coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup of powdered glucose or sugar if you are not fructose free (optional)
- Defrost strawberries if using frozen
- Melt coconut oil
- Then place all ingredients in a food processor until thoroughly combined and mixture holds together when you squeeze it.
- Roll mixture into balls and refrigerate until firm.
Keep in refrigerator for up to 1 week
No Replies to "Raw Strawberry Bliss Balls"