These refreshing raspberry popsicles are just the thing to cool you down on a sweltering hot day. Furthermore you can feel great that they are actually good for you!
They are super quick to whip up, just pop them in the freezer for at least 2 hours or overnight and the next day you have delicious refreshing healthy popsicles!
Try these other delicious healthy popsicles
- ¾ cup raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 400 ml can of coconut milk or coconut water
- Place your raspberries and coconut milk in your blender and blitz until thoroughly combined.
- You can at this point just put the mixture in your popsicles moulds, but I like to strain the mixture through a sieve to remove the raspberry seeds.
- Set in the freezer for at least 2 hours
- This mix yields 8 popsicles for me, but depending on the size of your moulds, it could be more or less