Quick easy and delicious, these no cook, one bowl, Orange Almond and Coconut Bliss Balls make the perfect snack at any time of the day.
I love mucking around with flavor combinations of bliss balls, you can pretty much add in what ever flavors you and your family like.
I do however really like the coconut base Bliss Balls as the coconut gives you the sweetness without any bad stuff.
My fussy 6 year old son gave these two thumbs up and a 10 out of 10, so that’s always a bonus.
If you like Bliss Balls try these other delicious flavors Raw Strawberry Bliss Balls, Healthy Energy Balls , Chocolate Bliss Balls
Yields 20 Bliss Balls (depending on size you make them)
Orange Almond & Coconut Bliss Balls
6 minPrep Time
6 minTotal Time
- 3 cups of shredded coconut
- 1 cup of almond meal
- 1 whole small orange (peeled and pith removed)
- 1 Tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 Tablespoon of Rice Malt Syrup or preferred sweetener
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor and blend until all ingredients are thoroughly combined and you can roll the mixture into balls
- If your mixture is too sticky, add more coconut or almond meal until correct consistency is reached
- Roll into balls and keep in the refrigerator
- Will keep for up to 5 days in the refrigerator
No Replies to "Orange Almond and Coconut Bliss Balls"