Orange Almond and Coconut Bliss Balls
Quick easy and delicious, these no cook, one bowl, Orange Almond and Coconut Bliss Balls make the perfect snack at any time of the day.
I love mucking around with flavor combinations of bliss balls, you can pretty much add in what ever flavors you and your family like.
I do however really like the coconut base Bliss Balls as the coconut gives you the sweetness without any bad stuff.
My fussy 6 year old son gave these two thumbs up and a 10 out of 10, so that’s always a bonus.
If you like Bliss Balls try these other delicious flavors Raw Strawberry Bliss Balls, Healthy Energy Balls , Chocolate Bliss Balls
Yields 20 Bliss Balls (depending on size you make them)
Orange Almond & Coconut Bliss Balls
6 minPrep Time
6 minTotal Time
- 3 cups of shredded coconut
- 1 cup of almond meal
- 1 whole small orange (peeled and pith removed)
- 1 Tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 Tablespoon of Rice Malt Syrup or preferred sweetener
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor and blend until all ingredients are thoroughly combined and you can roll the mixture into balls
- If your mixture is too sticky, add more coconut or almond meal until correct consistency is reached
- Roll into balls and keep in the refrigerator
- Will keep for up to 5 days in the refrigerator