This no bake hedgehog slice is REAL quick, REAL easy, but REAL yummy
Because this is a no bake hedgehog slice, and so easy, it’s great for the kids to do on their own or just when you need to take a “plate” to school or sports game and don’t have time for something that needs to bake and cool before you can ice it.
Enjoy as is or top with chocolate icing
If you like No Bake recipes try this No Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Slice or No Bake Chocolate Chia Bites
- 1 packet (250g)sugar free wine biscuits, broken into small pieces
- ½ cup coconut
- ¼ cup cocoa
- 100g butter
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup Dextrose
- Line a slice tray 7in x 10.5in with baking paper
- crush biscuits
- Melt butter and dextrose in a medium sized saucepan, over a low heat.
- Stir in cocoa and then the egg.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Press mixture into a greased tin
- Top with shredded coconut or chocolate icing and refrigerate.
- Cut into desired sizes and serve
- Keeps in the fridge for up to a week