Homemade Herb & Garlic Butter, this is so good, you’ll never buy store brought again.
I’m a HUGE fan of garlic as it is such an amazing addition to recipes and not to mention the superb health & medicinal benefits it offers us. I try to add garlic into most of the meals I prepare and I generally add at least four cloves to a recipe, you may think that it may overpower the other flavours, but to me it only enhances the flavour, and the nutritional benefits.
This herb & garlic butter is quick and easy and tastes soooo much better than store brought rubbish, and you know you are receiving the healthy benefits from the fresh garlic. Use fresh herbs if you have them, otherwise dried herbs will do.
Use it to make your own garlic bread, on top of a juicy steak or stir through any hot dish you want to add more flavour to.
Notes – this recipe only makes a small amount, double or triple it for larger quantities.
More quick and easy how to guides
- 1 Tablespoon softened butter (not Melted)
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 2 teaspoons of mixed herbs (fresh or dried)
- Crush your garlic and mix into your softened butter along with you herbs
- spread on bread to make your own garlic bread or place in cling film roll into a log and refrigerate
- cut into discs as required
No Replies to "Herb & Garlic Butter"