Notes – make sure the banana is frozen as this is what makes the thick shake so thick and creamy.
Delicious thick and creamy, this healthy Chocolate Thick shake, is not only sugar free but it’s also packed full of nutritious goodness, so you can indulge yourself and your family in complete guilt free pleasure.
I like to keep a couple of chopped up bananas in my freezer so they are ready to throw in any smoothie or thick shake.
Or make this mixture into healthy chocolate popsicle for everyone to enjoy a healthy delicious icy treat on a hot day.
Try more REAL yummy drinks
- 1 frozen banana
- 3 tablespoons cocoa
- 2 tablespoons coconut cream solids
- 1 cup of baby kale or spinach or mix of both
- ½ cup natural thick yoghurt
- water or milk to thin as required
- Place all ingredients in your blender and blend until thick and smooth (I normally run mine twice on the smoothie cycle.)