These Sugarfree chocolate cakes are moist and dense and deliciously chocolatey , if you are after light and fluffy these are not for you.
What I love about this sugar free chocolate cake recipe, asides from it being yummy, is that it’s pretty quick and easy to make, as all you do is just throw all your ingredients in one bowl and mix it all together. Hence less time cleaning up dishes, who doesn’t love that!
Once your cakes are cold, top with your favourite icing/frosting or try this Whipped Coconut Cream and enjoy, these are best eaten the day you make them.
You can make this into one large cake if you prefer.
You can substitute the butter for a good quality oil or even mayonnaise if you want to.
Try these light and fluffy Delicious Vanilla Cupcakes.
- 1 cup flour
- ¾ cup dextrose
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- ¾ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ cup warmed milk
- ½ cup melted butter or oil
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup espresso
- ¼ cup natural yoghurt
- Preheat your oven to 170C/338F
- Prepare your cupcake pan
- Place all the wet ingredients into a bowl and beat until well combined
- sift in the dry ingredients and beat on high speed for at least 1 minute
- Pour mixture into your prepared cupcake pans
- bake for about 25 minutes (depending on your oven) or until a skewer inserted into the middle of a cupcake comes out clean