These Healthy Chocolate Popsicles are awesome!
Not only are they super delicious and the kids think they’re having a “treat” but they are completely sugar free and choc o block full of nutrition.
What a great way to get “greens into your kids or yourself for that matter, so creamy and refreshing on a hot summers day.
These are so good for you that the kids could have more than one if they wanted. Yes, they would award you – BEST MUM IN THE WORLD title, because really, who lets their kids have two popsicles in one day!!! (hopefully no one, but I doubt that very much!)
Don’t feel like a popsicle, make this Healthy Chocolate Thick Shake instead.
In the recipe, it has cook time 2 hours – this is freezing time.
- 1 frozen banana
- 3 tablespoons cocoa
- 2 tablespoons coconut cream solids
- 1 cup of baby kale or spinach or mix of both
- ½ cup natural thick yoghurt
- water or milk to thin as required
- Place all ingredients in your blender and blend until thick and smooth (I normally run mine twice on the smoothie cycle.)
- pour into your popsicles moulds and place in your freezer until hard.